Thursday 7 February 2013

MATLAB for Beginners Part-one










MATLAB for Beginners Part-one


Its OK if you have the zero knowledge on MATLAB, this video will put you on the track in getting started with MATLAB.If you want to know How to install, refer to my video on How to install MATLAB8 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QI4WIuQaE5Y
 
I used MATLAB V.8(2012b) its fine even if you have the older versions like MATLAB2006 or later, I ain't sure about the  versions before 2006 and hope everyone wont be using that old now :)
well... drop a mail for queries . !!

Thank you ! Good luck :)

mail : Youngprofessor51@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Deblurring an image using Regularized Filter reading an image I = imread('tissue.png'); I = I(125+(1:256),1:256,:); figure;i...